Monday, February 13, 2017

Who doesn't love homework?

     Hello again, everyone. Today, I'm going to be talking about homework. Who doesn't love it? I'll tell you who, the STUDENTS! Oh, yeah, the teachers say "It'll be good to practice at home.", but do they ever thing about how lots of people hate getting homework? NO!!! Instead, they keep piling on the homework and making kids miserable. Just earlier me and my brother where doing our homework. And guess what? NEITHER OF US LIKED IT!!!!! I just stopped trying and my brother left and went into the garage to hide. Do you think he had more fun in his car or doing his homework? My money's on sitting in his car because he didn't have to solve math equations. I know some people who just sit there and let the homework keep piling on and never doing it, myself included, because they just hate it that much. So all you teachers out there who are reading this, either stop giving so much homework or make it easier. Either that or make it relevant to your students lives. I was just doing homework on finding the slope of a line. How is that relevant? I'm going to end here. But I leave asking one thing, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment